- . They’ll be able to get personalized recommendations throughout the year, with actions they can take to maximize their tax refund and accurately file taxes in record time with TurboTax. And they’ll be given the tools to make smart money decisions throughout their financial journey with Credit Karma (View Highlight)
- • Intuit Assist for TurboTax – Underpinned by Intuit’s decades of tax domain expertise, rich data, and proprietary, AI-powered Tax Knowledge Engine, Intuit Assist will work alongside tax filers of any income or complexity, helping them every step of the way. It will get to know a consumer’s individual tax situation and apply its knowledge, navigating the tax code, including the latest changes. This will help reduce tax preparation time and help consumers gain faster access to refunds, with complete confidence that their taxes are done accurately.
At the start of the tax preparation process, Intuit Assist will create a personalized tax checklist based on data the customer shares, enabling TurboTax and human tax experts to leverage the power of AI to proactively provide fast answers, personalized insights, and recommendations. In TurboTax Live, Intuit Assist will work alongside the experts to help them serve customers even more efficiently. Intuit Assist will augment tax experts’ knowledge with fast, personalized answers based on aggregated, data-driven insights, reducing the time spent searching, finding, and synthesizing responses for customers. (View Highlight)
- Credit Karma members will be able to use Intuit Assist to get highly personalized answers to their money questions. When a member comes to Credit Karma with a question about how to manage their finances, they aren’t met with a generic response. Instead, Intuit Assist will be able to connect the dots for members and provide personalized assistance based on their own financial data. This is what Intuit Assist does best: it will identify the right opportunities at the right time and make relevant recommendations, so members can take advantage of better financial products and optimize their spending. (View Highlight)
- Intuit Assist for QuickBooks – Intuit Assist will tip the odds of success in favor of small businesses, providing guidance on how to adapt, react, and make informed business decisions. From surfacing cash flow hot spots to identifying top-selling products and spending anomalies, small businesses will have access to AI-powered assistance that unearths relevant insights based on their business performance and their customers’ behavior. For example, Intuit Assist will be able to deliver deep insights based on simple requests or questions such as “show me my profit and loss for last month” or “how many of my invoices are overdue?” It will dynamically predict follow-up questions and answer in clear, natural language. (View Highlight)
- ntuit Assist for Mailchimp – Small businesses, entrepreneurs, and marketers at any size business can direct Intuit Assist to do more of their marketing. As their new GenAI assistant, it will help them personalize marketing at scale and make data-backed decisions to measure, fine-tune, and optimize campaign effectiveness. For example, Intuit Assist will help them create an entire marketing campaign based on a brand’s identity and marketing intent, targeted toward a specific audience. With a few clicks it will change the tone, the text, the image, or generate something totally new based on the guidance it’s given and the information it has from its rich, relevant data sets. Once customers are happy with the campaign, they can schedule it to be sent, and it will be added to the company’s marketing calendar. Intuit Assist for Mailchimp will then surface a follow-up action plan to ensure high campaign engagement. It will also generate automated draft email content in their Mailchimp inbox using product and service data from QuickBooks. (View Highlight)
- Intuit’s Proprietary Generative AI Operating System (GenOS) Enables Rapid Innovation Intuit Assist was developed using the company’s proprietary GenAI operating system (GenOS), and is designed to run with our own financial large language models (LLMs) that are fine-tuned to solve tax, accounting, cash flow, personal finance, and marketing challenges. Intuit’s GenOS empowers Intuit technologists to design, build, and deploy breakthrough GenAI experiences, such as Intuit Assist, to fuel rapid innovation at scale across Intuit’s products and services to solve its customers’ most important financial problems and drive durable growth. (View Highlight)