In 2009, a Man Asked Ted Kaczynski if Nuclear Weapons…
- global remedies for climate change” pose the biggest threat to humanity (View Highlight)
- If humans meddled too much in the climate, to the point where further interventions were required, the survival of the planet would be entirely dependent on human management.
Our lives would be in the hands of those elites that run the technological system. (View Highlight)
- The elites are afraid of nuclear war because it would lead to their own destruction. But they will be delighted to see the system that gives them their power and their status become indispensable and therefore immune to any serious challenge.” (View Highlight)
- As the global economy becomes more tightly coupled, the chances of one event having a catastrophic impact on the entire system increase. (View Highlight)
- Regardless of whether you think climate change is real or not, our global elite view it as an “existential threat” to the survival of humanity.
If they can meddle with the environment in order to acquire absolute power over the earth and humanity, they will do just that. (View Highlight)